Shamanic Extraction Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Prerequisite: Introduction to Shamanic Journeying. Participants must know how to do a shamanic
journey - this class assumes a working knowledge of Lower and Upper World journeying
This course is designed to teach you about the healing practice of Shamanic Extraction. Shamanic extraction is the removal of displaced energy, which is also sometimes called an intrusion. An intrusion is energy that does not belong in the body and may cause illness. No energy is truly bad from a shamanic perspective. If energy is misplaced or it isn’t in accord with the environment (the human body, or the body of land…) it often brings illness or weakness.
This course will provide in-depth instruction and hands on learning experience on the following topics:
● Where misplaced energy comes from, and how people can get intrusions and send intrusions to others
● Several different techniques on how to perceive, identify and diagnose misplaced energy in a person
● How to properly prepare yourself to do an extraction and how to clean and clear yourself after a session
● Several different techniques on how to safely remove (extract) misplaced energy without harming your client or yourself
● The importance of telling healing stories to our clients about the things that we see so that we don't unintentionally traumatize people or plant harmful seeds in them
● How to safely remove (extract) misplaced energy from the Earth and a body of land
● How to safely dispose of and neutralize the misplaced energy
● Learning how to distinguish between an intrusion and a possession in your work with clients
● How to properly protect yourself and the space you are working in throughout this process
● How to perform a shamanic extraction for yourself
● How to use shamanic extraction to remove cords and curses at their source
Shamanic Healing Series
● Introduction to Shamanic Journeying
● Shamanic Divination, Middle World Journeying & Power Animal Retrievals
● Shamanic Ancestral Healing
● Shamanic Extraction
● Shamanic Psychopomp
What to bring to shamanic courses:
● Blanket or pillow so that you can be comfortable lying on the floor to journey.
● Journal/notebook & pen to write down the things that you experience. Please note that courses are taught in an oral tradition, come prepared to take notes.
● Lunch & Snacks. Journeying can make you hungry. Having snacks will help you stay focused. A lunch break will be taken midday. Several restaurants are nearby for those who wish to go out to get food.
● A Sleep Mask is optional if you want to cover your eyes while journeying.
● A Drum or Rattle. If you do not have a drum or rattle, one can be purchased at The Journey’s Path. A drum or rattles is not required but encouraged.
● And most importantly, please bring an open heart and inquisitive, eager spirit!
A blessing altar will be set up for each class. You are welcome to bring a few stones or other small objects that you would like to be blessed by the Spirits. Participation in the blessing altar is not a requirement of the course.
- Shamanic Extraction Class$150$1500$0