Shamanic Ancestral Healing Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Prerequisite: Introduction to Shamanic Journeying. Participants must know how to do a shamanic
journey - this class assumes a working knowledge of Lower and Upper World journeying
This course is designed to teach you about the ancient practices of Shamanic Ancestral Healing. There are many different shamanic techniques and approaches to facilitating ancestral healing, and we will explore several of these different techniques in this course. The primary focus of this course will be on facilitating healing for our own ancestral lines, and also learning how to perform shamanic ancestral healing work for others.
This course will provide in-depth instruction and hands on learning experience on the following topics:
● Identifying specific patterns and pathologies (physical, mental, emotional, etc.) that are common in our families and present throughout our lineages. Examples include: anxiety, depression, allergies, asthma, autoimmune diseases, guilt, shame, addiction, alcoholism, abuse, violence, secrecy, etc.
● Connecting with a specific Power Animal, Guardian Spirit or Teacher in Spirit that will serve as our Guide for ancestral healing work.
● Identifying and meeting an Unbroken Ancestor in our family lineage.
● Journeying within our DNA and matrix of the blood to access information about our ancestral line.
● Journeying to access the Ancestral Field in order to identify, remove and heal the root cause of a particular ancestral pathology or pattern.
● In this course we will first perform this healing work for our own ancestral lineage, and then we will pair up with a partner in class to practice facilitating ancestral healing work for others.
Shamanic Healing Series
● Introduction to Shamanic Journeying
● Shamanic Divination, Middle World Journeying & Power Animal Retrievals
● Shamanic Ancestral Healing
● Shamanic Extraction
● Shamanic Psychopomp
What to bring to shamanic courses:
● Blanket or pillow so that you can be comfortable lying on the floor to journey.
● Journal/notebook & pen to write down the things that you experience. Please note that courses are taught in an oral tradition, come prepared to take notes.
● Lunch & Snacks. Journeying can make you hungry. Having snacks will help you stay focused. A lunch break will be taken midday. Several restaurants are nearby for those who wish to go out to get food.
● A Sleep Mask is optional if you want to cover your eyes while journeying.
● A Drum or Rattle. If you do not have a drum or rattle, one can be purchased at The Journey’s Path. A drum or rattles is not required but encouraged.
● And most importantly, please bring an open heart and inquisitive, eager spirit!
A blessing altar will be set up for each class. You are welcome to bring a few stones or other small objects that you would like to be blessed by the Spirits. Participation in the blessing altar is not a requirement of the course.
- Shamanic Ancestral Healing$150$1500$0